A global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
In this role, you are responsible for developing customer relationships and you work very closely with them to define and optimize their onboarding experience. It’s your mission to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth while converting them to Deliverect champions.
Next to this, you are the direct point of contact for our customers and partners and you answer their commercial and technical questions. You are customer-oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast-growing and evolving environment.
Responsabilities and assingments
- Your priority is getting newly subscribed customers onboarded to our platform - which involves a detailed technical setup, tight coordination with integration partners, and customer training.
- Customers will vary in size, and you will be tasked with owning the successful implementation of large projects.
- You will maintain close communications with key accounts, ensuring that we adapt to their needs and surpass their expectations (your contact may be by phone, email, video call, on-site visits).
- You will work with technical account managers to develop a range of materials including feature guides, how-to articles, webinars, partner training docs, etc
- You will work closely with the Product team to help outline customer needs in the Mexican market (user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
Requirements and qualifications
- You have a university/college bachelor degree.
- You have 2+ yrs experience in technical customer service role.
- You are an excellent communicator, proficient in both English, Spanish & Portuguese
- You deal well under pressure, and can prioritize high volumes of questions from customers and partners.
- You are a resourceful problem solver, and can be left to resolve complex issues involving multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally in the organized chaos of a fast-paced start-up.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and/or start-up environment is a plus.
- Experience with concepts such as APIs, webhooks, tokens is a plus.Experience with Trello, Hubspot, Jira a plus.
- All our employees receive stock options
- We want to support everyone.
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
BUILDING FUTURES 🚀
A The Bridge é uma rede global para profissionais de tecnologia, UX e digital. Aqui, as empresas descobrem talentos extraordinários, enquanto profissionais encontram as melhores oportunidades digitais em todo o mundo. Nosso propósito é construir pontes, criar oportunidades e transformar o futuro das pessoas.
Com uma operação em constante expansão, a The Bridge está presente em grande parte da América Latina e recentemente alcançou Miami, nos Estados Unidos. Mas claro, esse é só o começo!
- Nossos times pelo mundo: Brasil, Chile, Colômbia, México e EUA
- Nossa rede global: +230K profissionais
- Mais de 400 profissionais impactados em 2021
Somos um time multicultural. Acreditamos na criação de um ambiente seguro, de acolhimento e de suporte para pessoas diversas, valorizando as diferenças. Por isso, respeito, conscientização e multiculturalismo, são valores inegociáveis e que nos guiam. Dentro do nosso Comitê de Diversidade e Inclusão, "The Bridge of Diversity", temos os grupos de afinidade: Woman Empowerment (Mulheres), Papo Reto (Homens), Proud to be (LGBTQIA+) e Roots (Etnia), onde nossos Bridgers encontram um espaço de representatividade e trocas.
Queremos acolher e incluir as diferentes formas de ser, construindo experiências únicas a todas as pessoas que nos conectamos!
💻🌐 Acompanhe também nossas oportunidades internas por aqui: https://thebridge.gupy.io/